K-6 Summer Day Camp 2019
Qualified Teachers, Quality Programming, Fun, Educational Camps w/Air-Conditioning
(FT) after a Session below indicates a Field Trip will be held 1-4 p.m. Friday to Golfland across the
street. Add $20 these weeks to help with activity fees: extra staff for small groups, miniature golf,
lazer tag, and now includes arcade games. Please register early by clicking below, subject to space availability.
Summer Scholars Soar Camp, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Let this summer be the best preparation for next fall. We take a fun approach to essential skills (math art, geography through literature, writing with a purpose, reading skills, and more). Students will be assessed and divided by skill level.
Afternoon Themed Camp, 1-4 p.m. Children will be immersed in a new topic each week through crafts, experiments, games, discussions, projects, and stories. We uniquely integrate geography, culture, art, math, science, history, writing, vocabulary, and more while learning about high-interest subjects.
Extended Care, 8-9 a.m. and 4-6:30 p.m. Feel at home with board games, puzzles, blocks, table tennis, and books. Play outside and make new friends. Healthy snacks are provided morning and afternoon. Please pack a ready-to-eat sack lunch, and use an ice pack if it needs to stay cold.
|Weekly||4 days||5 days||Schedule|
|Full Day||$365||$380||8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.|
|Full Camp||$340||$355||9 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Half Day||$285||$300||8-1 or 1-6:30|
- Week 1: June 10-14, Explore the Arctic and Antarctica
- Week 2: June 17-21, Hercules and Friends (FT)
- Week 3: June 24-28, Heroes of the USA
*Closed July 1-5 for Independence Day*
- Week 4: July 8-12, Royalty and Chivalry
- Week 5: July 15-19, Festivals of India (FT)
- Week 6: July 22-26, Amazing Bugs (FT)
- Week 7: July 29-Aug. 2, Into Africa
- Week 8: Aug. 5-9, Age of Dinosaurs
- Daycare: Aug. 12-14 (open days TBD)
• By April 26: Full refund minus a $20 processing fee per session canceled. Free changes to any available camp.
• April 27-May 24: Full refund minus a $50 fee per session canceled. $10 change fee to any available camp.
• After May 24: No refunds even for days missed due to illness or injury. $10 change fee to any available camp.
• All changes must be requested by Thursday before camp initially enrolled in and used for 2019 summer camp.